Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our Move from Ning!

Shalom to all of my readers. We have had a serious set back on our social network site and I am so thankful to the Most High for making a way. Recently, ning decided to no longer offer its free service to Network Creators, hence three of my sites were affected. I have been in the process of moving all of the material from the ning platform to another, and it has been a job, to say the least.
As of today, I have set up our network on the Webs.com platform and I would like for you all to visit and sign up on the new site. It is still Higher Healing with the same Torah focused natural health solutions, just in a new location. The groups are not set up yet, but I will work on it this week and I pray that you will help to get things going again.
Please visit the new location at: HigherHealing.spruz.com


May YHWH Bless you richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment