Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Great coupon buy!

Today my son and I went to the local Kroger to pick up a few things. As we passed down the "Pasta" isle, I saw boxes of Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta with .50 coupons on the box. The pasta was on Sale for 1.00 per box. Kroger doubles coupons up to .50 so... My boxes of pasta were absolutely FREE! YEA!    Ronzoni:  Garden Delight Radiatore, 12 Oz
Guest what's for dinner? Oh Yea, pasta with veggies and baked fish with hot rolls. It was wonderful! I paid .08 cent for 8 boxes of pasta. You have to pay the .01 cent tax on the coupons. I love it!

Then on the way home we stopped and knocked on the door of a family that has two great apple trees in their yard. The mother allowed us to pick apples from the trees in their front yard. I brought home two large bags full of apples and the free pasta. YHWH is awesome in His bounty that He has given to mankind. HalleluYAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment