Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Vegetable Green Smoothie Recipes


Vegetable Smoothie Recipes are Healthy and Yummy!

Have you been thinking about adding more vegetables to your diet and even considered trying vegetable green smoothie recipes but weren't sure if you would like them?

I have been whipping up healthy vegetable green smoothie recipes every day for well over two years in my blender and I haven't grown tired of drinking them yet!

Once you get in a routine with making your veggie smoothies, I think you will find it very easy to blend a pitcher of smoothies for work or home. What's more, you will probably be surprised at how yummy they taste! I've shared my vegetable smoothies with others and they were amazed at how great green vegetables can taste as a smoothie.

If you need to lose some pounds and inches as well as incorporate more vegetables in your diet, read on to find a few recipes that you can start with today!
vegetables
Drink Your Veggies! 

How Many Vegetables Do We Really Need?

Drink Your Veggies!

Image above courtesy of Suat Eman

Is it possible to eat too many vegetables every day? Probably not. It's hard to imagine someone like your doctor telling you that you are eating WAY TOO MANY Vegetables and to cut that out!

The food pyramid suggests having at least 3 to 5 servings of vegetables every day. An example of that would be one cup of leafy greens, 1/2 cup of cooked vegetables, and 3/4 cup of vegetable juice. When you add several vegetables to a delicious smoothie or two, you are probably going to get your vegetable requirements each day without any problem!

After many years of digestive and colon issues and doing countless hours of research, I feel that Raw Vegetables are more nutritionally sound than cooked vegetables. Not everyone may agree with my findings and that is ok. I do encourage you to at least add more and more raw vegetables to your daily diet and see how much better you feel over all.

In order to honor my digestive issues, I turned to my trusty blender to break down the dense fiber of the vegetables that I've come to love so much. By breaking them down to smoothie consistency, it is much easier for my body to further breakdown and digest the remains.

When you consume your vegetables in a Vegetable Smoothie versus juicing, you are keeping the all important fiber that we need to keep our colons healthy.

I've juiced vegetables many times and will probably still do so again from time to time. Juicing can be very beneficial when doing a juice fast for example. Smoothies however, seem to be what my body enjoys the most on a daily basis!

Vegetable Smoothie Recipe - Out The Door In A Flash

Great For Losing Weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment